Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Superb result! Love the fact Steele started, Sanchez has been poor recently, only right Steele got a shoe in. I missed being there today, but looks like we were class.
Yeh mate. It's a message to the team. Nobody is safe. Keep your standards up. Not just the Palace howler, but generally Robbie has dipped a little, steele performed and rightly kept his place.

Ball now im sanchez court

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Ah, well, your take on most things is always a bit 'off'. Still, you carry on with your nonsense.
Tbf, the crowd was flat 1st half, and it was a little uneventful.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
He also said he likes both. I don’t feel he threw Sanchez under the bus as much as he is trying to get him to up his game. Competition is healthy and Steele showed today why he deserves his spot - a pretty flawless game.
Some good stops & excellent with his feet.
Would've liked to see him tested with some crosses but wasn't gonna happen today

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
result.jpg

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Well played Brighton, we were totally outclassed in every single department.

Taking nothing away from Brighton, that was probably the single worst performance ive ever had the misfortune of watching in 50 years. I left the game with 20 minutes to go.

Having previously been "Moyes in" i would've been quite happy for the score to have been 10-0 if it meant Moyes getting the sack.

I'm now going to have a lie down in a dark room until Monday before i go to work and get a barage of well deserved absue

Well played.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Pop him on ignore - much nicer experience.

Means instead of arguing with someone who won't ever stop arguing you can bask in the glow of a 4-0 win.
You're right. I've ignored birthofanorange now, he'll have to find another hobby than quoting half-time remarks about a dull game in order to create the shit throwing he lives for.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Absolutely superb we passed West Ham into submission and made them look really poor! They were absolutely dreadful, they didn’t press us properly at all and we were able to play it around, especially at the back, with ease. My god though, it does make me nervous when we casually play it around at the back all the time, but 9/10 we got it right and when we gave the ball away we won it back quickly, but when we beat the first press there was so much space going forward! In reality I don’t think we played much better or worst than again Fulham or Palace, just were a bit luckier and much more clinical in front of goal. After a poor mistake from West Ham for the penalty we never looked back and the game was easy once we scored early in the second half. I hope all those day trippers and JCL’s know this is not normal for Brighton and we’ve had to come a long, long way to get where we are now. APPRECIATE HOW GOOD WE HAVE BEEN THIS SEASON COS WE DON’T WANT TO END UP LIKE SOUTHAMPTON IN A FEW YEARS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here