[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Johnson had a mare. Even when he got the ball he invariably passed it to an Albion player.
One of the worst individual opposition performances I’ve seen at the Amex, alongside Cucurella for Chelsea earlier this season. The guy didn’t look professional level, let alone PL. It was actually embarrassing at times.

My favourite bit was when Mitoma got the ball in the second half on the half way line. Literally stopped, looked at him and then just ran down his outside, almost leading to a goal. It was like playground defending.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Beautiful stuff. It sounded like the Moyes halftime team talk had lulled the West Ham team to sleep tbh.

If we can repeat that performance over the next four games, we might just stay up. 😉

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well that was about as one sided a game as I’ve seen.

We were good, but West Ham…….!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
My favourite bit was when Mitoma got the ball in the second half on the half way line. Literally stopped, looked at him and then just ran down his outside, almost leading to a goal. It was like playground defending.
Isn't this what Mitoma does pretty much EVERY TIME he gets the ball? ;)

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Beautiful stuff. It sounded like the Moyes halftime team talk had lulled the West Ham team to sleep tbh.

If we can repeat that performance over the next four games, we might just stay up. 😉
Oh no, you just had to say it. Luck's been on our side, like today's flukey win against an unlucky W Ham. We're doomed now, I tell you.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Big decision re Steele now huh? Couple of decent saves. Neat. No clangers. Very little else to do. Can't really drop a player keeping a clean sheet in a 4-0 drubbing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports