Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Bromwich Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
LOL. It is ok I, and the vast majority of the fanbase, that actually support the team are "sanctimonious clowns" and a "tossers" according to you lot on here. Whatever. I hope you all enjoy yourselves trying to tear down the club after we all spent decades making sure it got here.

For the record, I called you a sanctimonious clown, nobody else, also, you’re the only one using ‘tosser’.
Nobodies trying to tear the club down, I’ve explained what’s happening but you’ve set your stall out and are refusing to budge.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Same old same old... can’t wait for GP teeth sucking and the excuses linked to learning and improving....yawn

"I thought we were the better team first half and they responded well in the second half," said Potter. "We have to learn from the second half and take the positives from the first."

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
LOL. It is ok I, and the vast majority of the fanbase, that actually support the team are "sanctimonious clowns" and a "tossers" according to you lot on here. Whatever. I hope you all enjoy yourselves trying to tear down the club after we all spent decades making sure it got here.

We all support the club and the team. Structurally some things are wrong in some areas and they're consistently wrong.

Forgive me if I don't feel delighted about it or simply happy clap.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Just seen the highlights !!

Can't believe Lallana didn't shoot when he had a clear shoot on goal......but squared it to Maupay.

Agree with other threads, Maupay is having a shocking run of form.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Could be worse how must West Brom feel, they play someone that sh1t and still can't win.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Because of one second half performance?

I’m gutted too, but at what point do you give the opposition any credit? West Brom were immense in that second half. They drew with Chelsea too right?

It’s not just one second half performance though is it! There’s been a lot and alarm bells are ringing.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I can't really comment because I only saw the last 30 minutes.

By all accounts Brighton according to the Commentators were very good in the first half. And West Brom were very good in the last 30 minutes and really chased the game which is what you would expect from a team trailing 1-0

So a genuine question - Was the performance really as bad as some are saying. Could it not just be that due to the more expansive style of play '' Fans Expectations '' have been raised to a level that this squad of players are not actually capable of achieving in terms of results given that other teams at this level have it in them to play well too ?

I am not saying that this is the case because when the next victory comes I think many might see things from a very different perspective.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
LOL. And you accuse me of not reading the thread :shrug: You called me a "sanctimonious clown" as I am supporting the team and not throwing my toys out of the pram and having a temper tantrum at one bad half of football. You are calling all the other fans like that sanctimonious clowns as well.

One bad half of football? We have won 1 home game in 2020, ****ing shocking..:shrug:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We all support the club and the team. Structurally some things are wrong in some areas and they're consistently wrong.

Forgive me if I don't feel delighted about it or simply happy clap.

We appear to be lacking:

Attacking set piece coaching
Defensive set piece coaching
Defensive coaching
Decision making coaching
Concentration coaching
Finishing coaching
Crossing coaching
Goalkeeper distribution coaching
GK shot stopping coaching
Etc

But we do play some nice football.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
LOL. And you accuse me of not reading the thread :shrug: You called me a "sanctimonious clown" as I am supporting the team and not throwing my toys out of the pram and having a temper tantrum at one bad half of football. You are calling all the other fans like that sanctimonious clowns as well.
I’ll clarify for you, I called you a sanctimonious clown because you strolled in and told everyone to **** off.
Far too many Pissy-Pants-Posters on here today. **** off, get a grip and then come back when you can support the team. The rest of us are getting fed up with your constant moaning.
Frustrated people are just as entitled to post as fans who are content.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Put white back in defence and play alzate & Biss in the middle please GP

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I can't really comment because I only saw the last 30 minutes.

By all accounts Brighton according to the Commentators were very good in the first half. And West Brom were very good in the last 30 minutes and really chased the game which is what you would expect from a team trailing 1-0

So a genuine question - Was the performance really as bad as some are saying. Could it not just be that due to the more expansive style of play '' Fans Expectations '' have been raised to a level that this squad of players are not actually capable of achieving in terms of results given that other teams at this level have it in them to play well too ?

I am not saying that this is the case because when the next victory comes I think many might see things from a very different perspective.

First half we were decent but lethargic and wasteful. They were one of the worst teams I've seen since we went up in the first half (they were great 2nd).

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I like Potters football but I am getting concerned about the results.
Need a couple of wins to restore confidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here