Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Look these are a good team, to get anything from this game we have to be at our very best and stop being pants from set pieces.

Forget the inches, it's all about the moments .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Up to March to mark right winger out of game

How we deal with Sarr could be the difference, keep him quiet then I'm very confident

About this time last season we took St Maximin out of the Newcastle game by pushing our wingbacks up and scoring because he didn't track back. March is obviously nowhere near as quick as Lamptey but if Sarr is up waiting for the break that potentially gives us an overlap to exploit. If not he'll be starting from further back than last week against Villa.

I see this game very much as what we do and not what Watford do.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Nervous and excited. Can't wait to be back in a rocking Amex with all you lovely people.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
For those we lost.
Not having any contact details for all those sat around me normally, I'm extremely worried about who I will greet today.
There are many mid-life guys with kids who should have made the past 18 months, but there are also four 'elder statesmen' who I'm not sure will have come through.
Lots of hugs and tears as we all meet up again and discuss those whose seat is occupied now by someone else.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
1-1

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
For those we lost.
Not having any contact details for all those sat around me normally, I'm extremely worried about who I will greet today.
There are many mid-life guys with kids who should have made the past 18 months, but there are also four 'elder statesmen' who I'm not sure will have come through.
Lots of hugs and tears as we all meet up again and discuss those whose seat is occupied now by someone else.

Well said. It's amazing the camaraderie sitting next to a group of 'strangers' for season after season through bad times and good. Hope to see the same faces when I get back.

blue-afro-man

Nov 25, 2013
For those we lost.

Well said indeed.

I shall be sitting next to an empty seat for the first time. It’s going to be a very emotional experience.

RIP Dad x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian Riggs

Aug 7, 2009
Well said indeed.

I shall be sitting next to an empty seat for the first time. It’s going to be a very emotional experience.

RIP Dad x

I feel for you. Let’s hope the Albion get three points for you and your dad.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm looking forward to meeting the new fan who will be sitting next to me.
Hopefully they will not 'disappear' at halftime like the last fella did.
:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here