Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tranmere Rovers *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sparrow looks our most dangerous (almost only) attacking outlet. Going to be a very dull and very difficult afternoon - I think my 6-0 prediction has gone for a burton!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
art is really created in the imagination......the manifest end result' is only a representation of the original eureka moment......the tools are irrelevant.

Imagination yes - but surely the artist starts with the idea, the end product may not be a representation of the thought, the creative processs continues throughtout the physical implmentation, so what you end up with could be something quite different.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If they were to score, god help us how we are going to get back in the game - just not looking to be at the races so far this afternoon.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Morning from the West Coast.

"Art is like a butterfly fluttering in a meadow. Analysis of art is like a butterfly on a pin. Each has its value, but we must always be aware of the difference, and what is gained or lost."

Come on the stripes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Peterborough 3 Carlisle 0

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Peterborough look like they are in a really good position at the moment, Bournemouth and Southampton really both need to win today.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Imagination yes - but surely the artist starts with the idea, the end product may not be a representation of the thought, the creative processs continues throughtout the physical implmentation, so what you end up with could be something quite different.

true, and yes, the original eureka moment has a life form of its own, and therefore molds, dances, and changes due to mini eurekas birthing from the feedback of the manifest.....a torus loop......much of how life is lived.

jeez, seagulls player about to send me to sleep...zzzz thanks TD for keeping me awake.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Report on BBC just said that we have stopped our passing game and playing long ball over the top.
Surprising!

If they're playing de-facto six defenders, and you're decent in the air, t might be the best way to get some traction

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports