[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Fantastic first half - and most of second giving 5th place Spurs a football lesson. Hinsh and Facu stand outs for me but every player probably played one of the best matches of the season so far - Last 20 mins or so we lost the plot in MF rather but real fatigue and cramp setting in so understandable - Pedro MOTM for me overall but I thought Buonanotte came close in first half. What can you say about Pervis? What a comeback and how great for the post-serious injury confidence to score too. Great atmosphere well worth the nightmare journey down.

We’ve got super …

:dezerbi:❤️
And I thought Milner was excellent too

Was a dream evening after a tough run of results. I don’t care about the two goals but am pissed off with Dunk getting suspended from 4 nil up. That’s not competent

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
…apart from his comment, “the other 8 or 9 big teams in the Premier League [eg top half sides] - they do not sell their big players.”
Haha what's he on about ! Spurs literally sold their best player. He seemed to be indicating that Pedro was gonna be sold at the end of the season as well. I guess it's a ploy to get backing in Jan but it's a tad painful.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
IMG_1340.png

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A wonderful game tonight which we deserved to win. A bid well done to the lads and RDZ.

I have to say that I thought that Amazon Prime's coverage was very good tonight, and that Kelly Somers was an excellent presenter. She really knows her stuff and made all of the people she interviewed look very much at ease. I was welll impressed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports