Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Teams have been shown the way . Outnumber our midfield. Press high. We'll give you a chance. Score. Sit deep. Deja vu.
Lots of positives but this is going to take some time to get anywhere near the all round level we were at before. Players definitely don't look as organised or composed. Or decisive today- we were better at that last week. No disgrace though, ultimately Kane made the difference. It'll come.

Sent from my S61 using Tapatalk

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just one of those days today. Couldn't hit a barn door, but not overly concerned. Still 6th is pretty good after 8 games.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
The difference was a world class striker, it’s as simple as that. Sanchez didn’t have much to do and I felt we were never in too much trouble. Without Kane that finishes 0-0.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Thought we could get something from that game but our tactics were not good enough. We looked lost in the final third. Some of our passing was schoolboy level. Still there’s a reason why Spurs are where they are and they outplayed and outfought us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The difference was a world class striker, it’s as simple as that. Sanchez didn’t have much to do and I felt we were never in too much trouble. Without Kane that finishes 0-0.

But that is quite the problem.

we didn't look like scoring.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Feck sake. I go on holiday in a good mood and we fecking we’ll lose against the poorest of the big six

Get rid of this Italian and bring in a tried and tested English manager like Dyche.

Barber out

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
That was a classic mid era Potter performance.
Hopefully De Zerbi will push hard for a striker who can score. It’s still the missing piece.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
So much for De Zerbi taking 'attacking risks'. Rolled over and let them park the bus and timewaste for an hour. Worst home performance for ages.

Ah well. Hopefully it'll click soon enough.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Didn’t deserve anything today. Too many off it. Caicedo had a shocker, Mac had not chance up against 3 spurs midfielders. Trossard worst game for ages. Welbeck very frustrating again. March making wrong choices. Why didn’t RBZ bring on Undav- is he that crap?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Feck sake. I go on holiday in a good mood and we fecking we’ll lose against the poorest of the big six

Get rid of this Italian and bring in a tried and tested English manager like Dyche.

Barber out

Alright, who let Souness in?

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway

Agree. Rubbish goal to lose to but the game showed that the top teams have to give everything to get points off us.

First half we looked like we were overthinking everything because we were trying to play de Zerbi’s football. Second half was much better but no one wanted to shoot.

Even though plenty thought we played badly, I thought Spurs played well to contain us. Dier and Hoijberg had very good games.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Well according to some on here, we might as well have not even showed up. Kane won the game for them as he so often does, and we just could not find the back of the net, it happens. Clear what De Zerbi wants to do, trust the process. Didn't help our cause either that Trossard has his worst game for ages. I think some are being a bit dramatic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here