Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Commentator saying towards the end that he thought we were a top 4 club this season and deserved/belonged in the Champions League. Pointed out the erroneous VAR decisions, injuries and match congestion as the reasons for us dropping the necessary points. Nice to hear!

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
During THAT Wigan game, I remembered posting just to say I was there during one of the greatest days in our club's history.

6 years later, I am honoured to say this... this post is a reminder that I was here, the day Albion qualified for European football and obtained our highest ever finish for the first time 💙🤍 halcyon days indeed as an Albion fan.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

FULL-TIME​

Brighton 3-1 Southampton

Victory for Brighton - and European football is theirs!
Jubilant scenes in the crowd, as the players embrace on the pitch.
A huge achievement for the club. Yes, the Seagulls are going on a European tour!

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Commentator saying towards the end that he thought we were a top 4 club this season and deserved/belonged in the Champions League. Pointed out the erroneous VAR decisions, injuries and match congestion as the reasons for us dropping the necessary points. Nice to hear!

Nice to hear but not quite... not yet

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Well only just after mid-day here and it's the granddaughter's birthday that we are celebrating at a country club.
I might have a couple of drinks and give it large to the Flamengo and Palmeiras supporters present who told me they couldn't support a small club like Brighton 🤣

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Definitely one of those big Albion life moments that will be looked back on with ever-increasing fondness and appreciation in years to come.

One for the youngsters who missed out on 1983 and 1997 to remember and claim as their own.

And in turn, one for them to tell their children and grandchildren about in the future.

"I remember the day when Albion got into Europe for the first time..."

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

FULL-TIME​

Brighton 3-1 Southampton

Victory for Brighton - and European football is theirs!
Jubilant scenes in the crowd, as the players embrace on the pitch.
A huge achievement for the club. Yes, the Seagulls are going on a European tour!
It's all a bit surreal

AND f***ing GREAT!

I tested my passport last weekend, thankfully it still works.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
When they equalised the emotions were something else. Thank god for VAR. at that point it was emergency measures. On the opening day of the season my daughter and I were walking in Aviemore and she found a pebble by a Loch she wanted to keep. I put it in my pocket and forget about it. Later that day I watched us beat Man United and decided it was lucky. I have kept it hidden away until this afternoon when we most needed it. I am claiming full credit for the win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here