Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's my step brothers Birthday today and he supports Southampton, he has always been a lucky fecker, So i don't hold out much hope for tonight....

Although if we do win he's getting some abuse from me, actually if we lose he will.

I spoke to him yesterday and warned him that I refuse to send him a happy birthday message today.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I looked on their official Instagram and website, they always refer to us as Brighton, never Albion, The Seagulls or even Brighton & Hove Albion, always just as Brighton. Other clubs always use our other nicknames when referring to us in their articles (even Palace). Our club, even some fans refer to them as their nickname, but they never return the favour. I wonder why that is? Still annoyed about the League 1 season?

This, along with another Southampton fan’s post (where we are likened to ‘Pompey’s gobby little brother’) made me laugh.
09F1EF89-B508-4C78-8605-89BD9B57769B.jpeg

D

Deleted member 2719

If only we had Adam back for tonight.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    434.1 KB · Views: 220

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It feels really odd being so relaxed about going to an Albion game.

Parking in Bennett's Field is most definitely a luxury I can't afford.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
As a side note.

Barclay for villa against us come of with hamstring after taking the free kick. No challenge, no bust of speed, just simply kicking the ball.

He played next game.

I think Neil may of felt something and didn't want to risk it.

Just my two pence worth.

No he didn’t play against West Ham !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here