Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
soz but i can't c us getting anything ...long as we put up a fight and the crowd get behind the team i'll b sort of happy..being the south end of the east i'm gonna hav to put up with the saints lot being noisy...jus hope we don't throw in the towel to early otherwise i can c a lot of empty seats com 70 mins...

Sorry, can you repeat that in English please? It may be interesting.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I agree mate. But as long as we try, and put on a better performance, there is no shame in losing to the top team. It will certainly be a big test today.

Yep aside from a goalie, the 11 players we have out of action could make a pretty good effort as the 1st team today.

So as long as we give everything on the pitch then thats all we can ask for.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I hope you know what to expect if we go behind - it will be carnage from some of the idiots on here.

A few seasons ago there were just a few stalwarts on here who knew how to take defeat realistically. Nowadays as soon as we go behind every whinger in the World gets on here and I log off.

I expect to lose. Basically because we play shit negative football. My only hope is that some of our players grow some balls and get stuck-in, and we actually try to play attacking football.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
breaking news , Vicente on the bench , JFC starts

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagulls Player now on

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
SCUM 1 Leicester 2 half time

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brez starts , Ankergren on bench

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
On route from sunny Cave Creek Arizona back home to windy Brighton while match on leaving shortly good luck Albion............ Come on....................... :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brezovan, Cook, El-Abd, Greer, Taricco; Bridcutt, Forster-Caskey, Sparrow; Buckley, Mackail-Smith, LuaLua.

Sep 1, 2010
Brezovan, Cook, El-Abd, Greer, Taricco; Bridcutt, Forster-Caskey, Sparrow; Buckley, Mackail-Smith, LuaLua.

I think that is a positive line up considering we have hardly anyone to pick from. Brez may well shine, he will not be doing any worse than the world's only keeper that cannot catch a ball

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No Harley? No Paynter?

I think I've died and gone to heaven.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here