Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Going to be more goals in this. We can counter well but going to be difficult not to concede again when our defence is awful

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
And I'm afraid we've outgrown Webster. I love the guy but he isn't a consistently good defender at the level we are now at.
RDZ making some mistakes, consistently, which is a concern.
Our performances in the league are a concern. I do think we are at risk of getting dragged into the bottom half, but I still maintain staying up and having any kind of European progression is progress.

Whether the OG was Webster’s fault he’s certainly having a nightmare now

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Sorry but Mitoma has to do more there for that goal. Piece of piss to get in behind us.

Dahoud was a red but harsh given the fact it looked like he was trying to plant his foot to shield the ball?

Can’t really complain. But once again we gift total shithouse teams a point or three at the Amex….
Mitoma is brilliant going forwards but poor defending. Unlike March.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Now please try and remember that we told off Newcastle supporters for giving their team aggro at the end yesterday.

Turns out that Premier League + Europa League = Really Bloody Tough.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
We definitely need a check to see who has put a bet on us going through the season without a clean sheet and scoring in every game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here