[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
20231112_132251.jpg
good to see Jakob back

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Midfield is a problem for me, not physical enough, but we know why that is. We know why there's much rotation, it's not rocket science!

Hopefully we're strong enough to get the result, but make no mistake, this will tough.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I feel strangely positive about this one.
I wonder what changes will come about when ( and I’m being harsh here) Adam Lallana gets injured.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Can win it off the bench if required .

I don’t particularly like it but 3 points however they come would be a brilliant result today

Roll on the break . I think everyone needs it !!!
Agreed. I can't think of a game in which the phrase 'it's the result that counts' is more appropriate.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I feel strangely positive about this one.
I wonder what changes will come about when ( and I’m being harsh here) Adam Lallana gets injured.
Jaoa Pedro to come on after 55 minutes for Lallana, and then Mitoma for Bounanotte after 65. Swap Adingra to the right. After 75 take off Fati, move Pedro forward to the CF spot and give Moder 15 minutes as an attacking midfielder.
Or something like that.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I suspect this will be a tough game and I agree with RDZ, we need the supporters to be positive and vocal

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We have to find a way to win today, then, hope we can get some of the Old Guard back on the pitch after the international break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports