[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I suggest we are going to keep the ball on the ground in the middle of the pitch and upfront and run at what I assume are their massive immobile defenders (I know nothing about United) from that line up. No height up front at all.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Great to see Moder on the bench and the youngsters too.
Seem to say it most games he plays but massive chance for Buonaotte to actually contribute something.
Think we will win comfortably, will be great if Moder can get 20-30.
De Zerbi must be seeing something in training that we ain’t cos Buonaotte has done nothing at all this season. If De Zerbi rates him there must be a player in there somewhere.

andy_lee007uk

Oct 21, 2005
Surrey Seagull
Webster over Veltman...

Fergie dropped or injured/rested?

I love Evan but do worry that the weight of expectation on his young shoulders could be detrimental to his development. When he burst onto the scene with us he was getting picked up on in the tabloids as the next Harry Kane, etc. Featured pieces on sky sports, interviews, etc.

He's hit a purple patch and it's now up to the Manager and club too look after him both physically and mentally. I'm not saying they won't, but hopefully he doesn't go the way of Mr Connolly who also had similar expectations and hype around him.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
These are an interesting side. We're whine.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Igor sacked as captain already then after just 45 minutes?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Are we at the official bare bones squad stage now?

The last time I looked at our line up and thought oh... as much as this one was against wolves last year. A repeat of that performance and result would do very nicely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports