[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sheffield United are bottom of the league for a reason. They're crap.
Goals for- 9
Goals against- 30

I expect our lads to have their best shooting boots on this afternoon, and score a hatful.
Yep ! I don't get all the negativity. Weve done well against the bottom sides with de zerbi apart from Everton and forest last season.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Happy to take a tatty 1-0.
They'll hit the woodwork.
We'll miss a penalty.
Then one will go in - from a corner :oops: - off the back of Webster's head. You read it here first.
It's a 'scrap it out and get the points somehow' afternoon, lads.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If we concede early we’re f***ed

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Going to be a tough game today due to injuries and potential exhaustion from Europe. Newcastle yesterday were out on their feet due to playing in the CL.

Not expecting a great performance today due to tiredness but think we will still have enough to take a tight win, Archer scares me a bit

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Weirdly, as much as I want a win, I’m far less concerned with the result than that the final whistle blows with no additions to the injury list. I just want us to make it through TBH.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Going to be a tough game today due to injuries and potential exhaustion from Europe. Newcastle yesterday were out on their feet due to playing in the CL.

Not expecting a great performance today due to tiredness but think we will still have enough to take a tight win, Archer scares me a bit
We used to play three games a week regularly in the championship apart from travelling an hour on a plane to Amsterdam what’s the difference?

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Around ground definitely quieter than usual 2 hrs before….. suspect a few empty seats today

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Around ground definitely quieter than usual 2 hrs before….. suspect a few empty seats today
Loads more Japanese football tourists and film crews earlydoors tho. They just finished filming these smiley kids 🙂

IMG_20231112_121846.jpg

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I'd take a 1-0 victory and our first clean sheet in the league this season. With all our injuries, this might not be an easy game, despite Sheffield Utd's league position.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Playing elite football with a constant high press, an inexperienced young squad and hugely increased pressure, is my suggestion.
This. RDZ ball is way more physically and mentally demanding than playing for Hughton against Rotherham

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
RDZ wants us a to create an atmosphere for the players! So where are we with getting rid of the happy clappy fanzone prematch and replacing it with something that actually gets the crowd going?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Archer scares me a lot.

Oh! Different Archer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports