[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Potter needs to go...

They lose 12 of 13 games and come an nearly beat us with 10 men... Atm we are crap, utterly crap...

We have the personnel to survive... I would take Eddie Howe right now... 100% I would like Potter to F Off

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

**** off Potter and your Sunday league management team and bloody pussy tactics and choir boy team

****ing shocking

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Livid. AJ, Connolly don't deserve to be anywhere near a Premier League 11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
When your 16th in the league and take 2 points from 2 games to teams below you, you must know your shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Very, very disappointing - both the result and the performance. It is difficult to see where our next win is coming from.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Appalling attacking display!

Two simple headers from a yard out! Players bumping into each other, misplaced passes, clueless! We really are in trouble

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Awful game, sub-average performance and totally toothless as usual. Can't see where our next win is coming from, we're not good enough.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Good grief.

Not sure why it is Potter's fault that our players are incapable of putting away easy chances, but I am sure he will get the blame.

Exactly [emoji106] it’s all Potters fault that our strikers can’t finish.

Maybe it’s recruitment. Nah couldn’t be that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports