Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Sanchez had little to do all game, except make THAT save.

Based on the 1st half and given how ordinary we have been for most of the game, that single action alone warrants Sanchez being our MOTM for the 1st half.

Maupay needs to be benched, clearly not up for the job today....again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So we're at home, against ten men of a team who have earnt one point all season...if I hadn't been a Brighton fan so long, I'd be confident of winning this.

If anyone remembers ISS64 (International Superstar Soccer) there was a great “Scenario” mode that would drop you into the middle of games and you had to get a result.

Todays game is now a 1 out of 5 stars difficulty - 0-0 against 1-point bottom of the league, who have 10 men.

We couldn’t have been given a better opportunity.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
If we don’t win against a ten man bottom team then surely clueless Potter has to go , please let’s get our 2nd home win of the year

We need an attacking sub, be interesting to see what the Potter tombola comes up with

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Surely we can get something in the second half.

Home v bottom of the league with 10 men. Questions really need asking if we don’t win this.

Where’s Murray when you need him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boik

Started watching at 26mins, Same dire crap. It really is hard to watch. Highlight was watching Sanchez make that incredible save from the freekick.
Clueless going forward. Crosses have been pathetic. Veltmen actually throwing a throw in, out of touch, Are you ****ing kidding me.
What an absolute bunch of wankers.

Well that should inspire them!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'd love to see Ally Mac come on second half. Don't see why he doesn't start most games, he's one of our most creative players.

Nobody being too creative so yes let's get him on. Bissouma head and shoulders the best player on pitch with the rest miles behind

Needs shaking up against a team with nothing about them and 1 man down

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Powder puff in front of goal.

Maupay and Connolly with softest shots on target ever !!!.

Don't win this then Potters tenure has to be on the line

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
We have to, and should go on and win this now.

But for those having a go at Potter in recent weeks and wanting him out etc, what more is he supposed to do? This is another game that has played out a familiar story. He sets us up to be tough to break down whilst playing good football and creating chances. That fact that our players have a complete mental block in front of goal really isn’t his fault.

If we have the funds, he needs backing for another attacker in January. We’re so close to really kicking on.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Our crosses have been excellent today. Our shooting not so.
If we don't beat a team on 1 point with 10 men though, well...

Are you serious,! Agree with you on shooting and playing 10 men though, Tbh they are still hungry for it with 10 men. We are not

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We are playing pretty football.

Pretty ineffective. [emoji34]

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here