Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Preston North End *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If it is an *** Official Match Thread *** rather than an Official Match Day Thread, nothing wrong with starting it before the day of the match. Sometimes a bit of a rush on the day of the game.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Who do you want, the one who gives you pretty badges and a 40% win rate or the one who doesn't with a 100% win rate this season.....

Happy to stop if that is the general consensus.

Keep going, I love your unsightly and inadequate match threads. And your 100% win rate.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Who do you want, the one who gives you pretty badges and a 40% win rate or the one who doesn't with a 100% win rate this season.....

Happy to stop if that is the general consensus.

The protocol is that someone has to now post a small Albion badge and a MASSIVE Preston one and then wheel definitely win.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The protocol is that someone has to now post a small Albion badge and a MASSIVE Preston one and then wheel definitely win.

703.png

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If you all love Dick, clap yer hands!!

:clap2: :clap2:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Preston North End *** Official Match Thread ***

No hemed in the squad ?

#BHAFC team v #PNEFC: Stockdale; Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bong; Knockaert, Sidwell, Norwood, Murphy; Murray, Baldock. #BHAvPNEFC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Howdy from a baking hot Kemer, near Antalya, in Turkey. Gloriously hot day, flying back tonight. Can't follow the game today, but hoping for a decent result. Come on lads!

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Age Alert: Remember seeing Albion V PNE at the Goldstone when Bobby Charlton started as player manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone got Seagulls Player on yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here