Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
lol have we had a lower xG this season 🤣

Nothing changes really about our lack of teeth without Pedro, Mitoma and March - but today was about us not defensively gifting goals to the Opposition as we’ve done constantly recently

Well i am more than happy that we won ugly, possession and xg are meaningless stats when compared to points won. 10 games of the same please to get qualified for Europe again.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I have to be honest I did not enjoy today’s game at all, don’t get me wrong I was delighted with the win, but I was so scared just being 1-0 up as we seem to have at least one self destruct button each game, so I could just see no matter how utterly turd their team was they would sneak a draw. In hindsight now that didn’t happen I think we controlled the game very well and I enjoyed the bit of time waisting and breaking up the slight momentum they had, it felt like karma after all the teams that have done it to us. You 100% know they would have been worse at doing it if they had a 1-0 lead.

so well done the Albion great 3 points and we move on.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I have to be honest I did not enjoy today’s game at all, don’t get me wrong I was delighted with the win, but I was so scared just being 1-0 up as we seem to have at least one self destruct button each game, so I could just see no matter how utterly turd their team was they would sneak a draw. In hindsight now that didn’t happen I think we controlled the game very well and I enjoyed the bit of time waisting and breaking up the slight momentum they had, it felt like karma after all the teams that have done it to us. You 100% know they would have been worse at doing it if they had a 1-0 lead.

so well done the Albion great 3 points and we move on.
That’s how I saw it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here