Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Their defence is definitely vulnerable today imo. Think Fergie will do well V Burn, Mitoma V Terried Trippier and March against Targett. Think we'll do well and delighted Veltman is playing and against that diving twat Gordon. Come on!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Can see a lot of goals in this game - going to be two teams going for it off the back of defeats last weekend- and De Zerbi wanting to avenge our big defeat at St James last season - looking forward to it !!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Is the live commentary working for anyone, from the BHA website? I'm in Spain and it is silent for me, using my phone AND laptop....

EDIT - it has JUST activated!

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Think we really need to target Burn today.

He's a good player at left back, surprisingly agile for a big man, but I remember some stinkers he had for us at centre back... think we need to exploit this.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Turned us around.

Game over :cry:

Disappointed Steele not picked but good luck Bart

Well get a grip guys

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Hopefully VH will provide the muscle and height at the back and Ferguson the height and muscle at the front we‘re going to need - going to be a physical game but we absolutely must avoid giving away an early goal.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Very sloppy start. Really, really need to wake up. Pass quickly. We can't cope with their physicality. Wake up. Should be 2-0 down

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
This is better - settling in now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here