Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
….not for me. Decent bloke scores his first goal at home for his boyhood club, oblivious to a few hundred of us half a mile up and out of sight.
Obviously you’re more forgiving than me then. I’m not going to boo him but not welcoming back either.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Strictly worried about their midfield Bruno- Tonali

IMG_9720.png

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
We've had a magnificent few days - Gross getting a call up to the German squad, Dunk getting into England, signing Baleba and, unbelievably, Fati, getting drawn against Ajax, Marseilles and AEK Athens in our maiden European campaign, even that new European shirt - however I have a feeling of impending doom about this game.

Newcastle are a team of absolute units who don't stop working and running but are also a decent footballing side. If Luton, Wolves and West Ham can run through our midfield at seeming will then Newcastle have the potential to run riot through it. We're going to need to be really on it today otherwise we could end up having our arses handed to us. I hope I"m just being a big old negative nancy but Guimares, Joelinson and Tonari really worry me.
It’s a good midfield but a fallible defence. I think we can get at them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Take a point. Tough tough tough - even though they’ve sold their soul we still have to class then as a team and they’re very good (by spending loads of dirty money).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here