[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Not one to complain about the catering before but West Upper seems to be record-breaking levels of slowness today and managed to sell me an undercooked cold burger that hadn't even been warmed up enough at any point to begin melting the cheese. :sick: Take care folks.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Loving this line up. Drooling at the pace down our sides. Come on the Albion!!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Love that line up. It’s fckn insane.

Loads of us nsc’ers promoted a team including both Veltman and Lamptey for this, a week ago.

It should be incredibly hard for their defence to track runners from deep coming at all angles.

The giant CB’s won’t have set players to mark.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Lamptey tore them a new one early last season. Delighted to see him back for a repeat performance. Hopefully.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hope we give them a drubbing. Newcastle are one one of my least favourite teams with my least favourite supporters.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Listening to Graeme Jones - they've changed the team to try and meet the way Potter's teams play.

Isn't this great. What a time to be an Albion fan - no longer setting up to counter the opposition, and instead making them worry about us.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I notice Smug Eddie didn’t bother showing up for the minutes silence then?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Does anyone have any suggestions of alternatives to BT Sport for viewing this via the Internet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports