Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Millwall *** Official Match Day thread ***

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
PLEASE go attacking GUS. TWO UP FRONT, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSEEEE. I cannot handle another Amex game of frustration and missed chances.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
5-1 to us. Hoskins x 2, CMS x 2, Buckley

As we are the only game tonight, I do not expect any references to that lot up the road in this thread, other than this one :thumbsup:
I'm afraid Millwall are not crap so there is no chance whatsoever of us scoring more than TWO. And if we do score two goals, so will they.

Personally, I am going for 1-1. Albion absolutely bossing the game for 85 minutes and missing a string of chances, only for Wayne Bridge to score a 30 yarder in the 48th minute.

Millwall will equalise on 87 mins with their only shot of the game. Attendance: 23,917

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I have a feeling we will start with Bridcutt, Hammond and Crofts.

Yep. I agree. Millwall are a bit of a physical team and I think a Hammond start was always on the cards. We need his height. This means Bridcutt will take the free kicks ???

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
We keep saying it but someone is going to get a thrashing at the Amex, my £5 is on 4 or more Brighton goals at 12's. we can't keep on missing chance after chance, can we?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
0% Chance of Rain

I've got a bad feeling about tonight.

I have good a good feeling about tonight, Wavering a little as the game approaches. If both teams are going for promotion this game might have a buzz about it. I hope it does not go OTT.

Last edited:

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Millwall are no mugs. They are direct and are on a very good run. Unfortunately the best we can hope for is a draw. Again.

I have two tickets next to me in the ESU cos kids will be tucked up in bed. £20 and £27 to upgrade. PM me if interested.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I'm afraid Millwall are not crap so there is no chance whatsoever of us scoring more than TWO. And if we do score two goals, so will they.

Personally, I am going for 1-1. Albion absolutely bossing the game for 85 minutes and missing a string of chances, only for Wayne Bridge to score a 30 yarder in the 48th minute.

Millwall will equalise on 87 mins with their only shot of the game. Attendance: 23,917

No they are not crap - we are just MILES better and tonight we will show the WORLD!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Which will we get most posts about tomorrow:

a. We need to sign Wood
b. We need to sign Trotter.
c. Darius Henderson could do a job.

I started a thread about Henderson in June and he had a good purple patch but not lately
we can sign better than all three

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Only 70% Bookies got as evens.

Jackett mentions the role of Bridcutt. They might pay special attention to him. Ipswich nullified him in that match at home. He is such an important player that I think they might fill the space he runs into. This will be like a pressing game and I think the game could be a bit direct which will please some of the impatient fans. Not me though. More difficult than Forest ???

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Expect a scything tackle on Buckley at the first opportunity, probably from Trotter........if they (a) had a scout at Forest and (b) have got any sense.

:(

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Millwall are no mugs. They are direct and are on a very good run. Unfortunately the best we can hope for is a draw. Again.

I have two tickets next to me in the ESU cos kids will be tucked up in bed. £20 and £27 to upgrade. PM me if interested.

Millwall maybe no mugs and not easy but if the best we can hope for is a draw at home then we might as well give up now. A scrappy 1-0 to the good guys with plenty of squeaky bum moments.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I hope Gus has rediscovered the Albion's shooting boots for tonight. We need to make our chances count for a change. Especially if we are awarded a penalty, oooer.

Hardly Gus's fault if a his strikers can't even get a shot on target is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here