Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Millwall *** Official Match Day thread ***

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Lua lua must start on saturday. poyet seems to love these impact players, but it just seems a waste to keep one of your best players on the bench. lua lua has played very well for almost 60 minutes there, which shows he has the fitness to do more than a 10 minute sub appearance.

Come on the albion!
Yeah, this. If KLL is to have an impact I'd like it to be before we are already losing for once - if necessary take him off after 60 minutes or so.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
How long have we been at 8th now? Seems like forever.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Sounds like a fighting point, well done. Credit for the fightback but why do we make it so hard for ourselves?

Maybe because we are not that good? Too many people seem to think we have a divine right to be top and win every game. Just like fans of lot's of other clubs!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Got to be happy with a point after that nightmare first half. Lualua will start at Blackburn, hopefully we'll try and set up as an attacking force next time.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
We're not playing crap teams, this is one of the most competitive leagues in the world and we're holding our own. Hopefully we'll get an extra player or 2 in the transfer window and go on from there.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Great comeback, shame we started so poorly. If we play with a bit more urgency from the start we will be fine.

If, if, if, if my auntie had bollock she would be my uncle.

When will Poyet realise that we need to win games? I win and a defeat is far better then two draws! We only score when we are desperate to get back to a stalemate!

Promotion? - No f***ing chance unless things change!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
If, if, if, if my auntie had bollock she would be my uncle.

When will Poyet realise that we need to win games? I win and a defeat is far better then two draws! We only score when we are desperate to get back to a stalemate!

Promotion? - No f***ing chance unless things change!

According to some on here Gus walks on water and cannot be questioned or criticised. 1 win in 6 games gives grounds for concern and why shouldn't he be criticised? Yes we came from behind and rescued a point and are eighth in the table, all very good and if you are satisfied with that then fine but I'm not particularly satisfied with it given how many points I've watched us drop when we should have won, apparently that makes me a brainless dickhead though, ho hum.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
According to some on here Gus walks on water and cannot be questioned or criticised. 1 win in 6 games gives grounds for concern and why shouldn't he be criticised? Yes we came from behind and rescued a point and are eighth in the table, all very good and if you are satisfied with that then fine but I'm not particularly satisfied with it given how many points I've watched us drop when we should have won, apparently that makes me a brainless dickhead though, ho hum.
Better second half, hopefully the strong finish to the game will be a turning point this season.

We're supposedly strengthening in January and are still in a handy position. The club is still moving forward on and off the field (my opinion) and I feel pretty positive about things.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Better second half, hopefully the strong finish to the game will be a turning point this season.

We're supposedly strengthening in January and are still in a handy position. The club is still moving forward on and off the field (my opinion) and I feel pretty positive about things.

All of this.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Fantastic result in the end and restored some of my dwindling faith in the desire and determination in some of the players. We could all see we were second to everything first half, and the beginning of the second. Wasn't the case at the end and the players really were giving it some which is encouraging. We're still in a better position than Reading were last season, and I genuinely believe we're not far short. I'm sure we'll look back on the comeback last night in May and say that was the beginning of the surge up the table toward promotion, and beyond!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here