Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
3 added minutes.

Now or never.

(Or another 30 minutes.)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
One might think the extra 30 minutes might favour us with United's pain in Spain on Thursday night.

But in truth whoever comes out on top here, it's not like Man City will feel the need to go into extra training based on today's finishing.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Mitoma needs to learn to pass.

I actually thought Mitoma passes too much sometimes and when he takes it on his own is when he sometimes makes brilliant plays and scores.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I think we've done ok, it's a big occasion and the boys have played alright. United have sat back, obviously had a rocket up their arse from Thursday and playing well. They've protected their back line really well. They've tried to nullify our wingers and by and large they've done that. We've only been poor in our short passing game, too many misplaced ones, but again, United have pressed well, so you would expect that.

Saying that, we've had our chances, we should get some more.

I have to go to work now, so will miss extra time, but as a slight aside, I think Pawson has been fine as the Ref. Far better than many we've had recently.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Fancy spending all that dosh and not be able to take the game to the opposition. No wonder Utd fans whinge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here