Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Wheel drawer

(And one of my mates has elderly parents in Tehran, so can he have my ticket ?)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Trying for an hour to upgrade to BT Sport Monthly Pass. No luck yet. Anyone know if the system has crashed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably on the bench after his mid week efforts.

I suspect we'll mostly be unchanged from Newcastle with the obvious exception of Bissouma. Perhaps Propper in for Biss with Lallana in for Connolly to add the creativity? i can't remember the last time I called a Potter team correctly though.

I've always fancied a trip to Tehran.

As a mod and one of the most derisive of NSC posters about Ali J, you may even get an upgrade to First Class with Bozza and HKFC :wink:

I imagine you’ll be screaming at the TV for GP to get Ali J on so you can get your freebie to Tehran

Sadly [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] and I will not be getting on this flight :down:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I love how exciting it is to see the team sheet every week. It's one of the most anticipated moments of my game day.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Drumroll for the team sheet...

So, it is Lallana and Alzate in the middle I guess. Tidy.

Ei1UCLMXcAEigaH

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No need to thank me.

[tweet]1309802394952237059 [/tweet]

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Exciting game today.

No shame at all losing this. I really expect a very strong response to Utds defeat last weekend. That’s a bad result for us, there’ll be a lot of fired players for them today.

However. The way Potter plays, the gamble, we will go for it. So if the cards fall our way we are most definitely capable of getting a goal or 2.

I think we’ve improved since we last played them. Ben White is a huge plus to our defence, and of course Mr Lamptey seems destined to get man of the match most games.

Come on boys, let’s order a taxi for Ole [emoji123]

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Alzate has a big role today. Good luck to him.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Exciting game today.

No shame at all losing this. I really expect a very strong response to Utds defeat last weekend. That’s a bad result for us, there’ll be a lot of fired players for them today.

However. The way Potter plays, the gamble, we will go for it. So if the cards fall our way we are most definitely capable of getting a goal or 2.

I think we’ve improved since we last played them. Ben White is a huge plus to our defence, and of course Mr Lamptey seems destined to get man of the match most games.

Come on boys, let’s order a taxi for Ole [emoji123]

Yeah, a combination of their result and ours last week means they will come at us from the off.

Could work in our favor though, the further up the pitch they try to play, the more space in behind, and (I can't believe I am saying this) we have buckets of pace in behind.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Bit surprised that Propper is not in the squad. Not fit enough, I guess.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
you're right, I'll thank [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here