Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
The thing is United have been decent, but we’ve brung it on ourself by playing like a tinpot outfit. No complaints, one of them days. We’ve been shocking all over, team selection, formation.. everything. Awful.

United this season haven’t exactly been amazing away yet we allowed them to come and dictate to us, I just find it frustrating given our run of recent form.

Absolutely. Yet according to some we're not allowed to be pissed off that we have rolled over so pathetically. Just hope we can pick ourselves up, pretty big game on Saturday now, lose and we could be right back in it

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The thing is United have been decent, but we’ve brung it on ourself by playing like a tinpot outfit. No complaints, one of them days. We’ve been shocking all over, team selection, formation.. everything. Awful.

United this season haven’t exactly been amazing away yet we allowed them to come and dictate to us, I just find it frustrating given our run of recent form.

Since Fernandes joined them I think it's 15 games unbeaten.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Strange formation and starting 11 picked, been on the backfoot ever since.

Taking Bissouma out of the middle where he has been brilliant and crucial for us and playing him in that strange left side position is possibly the worst tactical decision Potter has made at the club.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Taking Bissouma out of the middle where he has been brilliant and crucial for us and playing him in that strange left side position is possibly the worst tactical decision Potter has made at the club.

Too much pottering about !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Take another look at the team we are playing ... the odds are very likely to stay the same after the complete round of games. The teams below us are terrible.

Absolutely. The long odds will be based on the fact that in our 7 game run in, we have realistic chances of wins, or at least points, against Norwich, Saints, Newcastle and Burnley. And we probably won't need more than 3 points, maybe even fewer.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Nah.. I think everyone’s let themselves down tonight.

Right from the GK. MacAllister has had some lovely touches, but that’s about it.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Am I the only one that doesn't rate Burn? Can't see how he starts at LB over Bernardo. If Burn at least popped up with some headed goals I could understand it in some way but he's woeful at attacking headers for such a big man.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Reminds of when I played football manager games and would save and reload my old Albion teams until i found a formation and team that could actually compete with Utd and snuff out their attack...i would have quit and loaded again after 20 minutes with this set up...Potter got it wrong this time.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Shame that we haven't turned up tonight. Had this down as a loss, along with City and Liverpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here