[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Remind me, how many subs can be used these days?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Categoric proof RDZ doesn't rate Webster?
He said in press conference he was injured and may only be available for part of the game. He also described him as a 'fantsstic player'.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Sorry, I'm late to the party tonight.

Is there a reason Dunky has been benched, or is he being rested for the more important Villa game?

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Will be very interesting to see how we set up with two youngsters at CB and no real leader (ie Dunk, Veltman, Lallana) on the pitch. Surely this will be a different system? If we allow them that through ball through the middle that was constantly on for Saints on Sunday, we are in a bit of bother.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Bricking it like everyone else but the thought occurs that the Man City lineup shows huge respect for us from Pep. Is there a ‘clutching at straws’ emoji?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yikes. Keep the goal difference down.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I know I'm a paranoid, weak mess, but I refuse to watch this game tonight. I can't handle the kittens any time the ball is pinged about at the back. Instead I'll be refreshing the scores page on BBC every 10 mins or so hoping the score hasn't changed.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Will be very interesting to see how we set up with two youngsters at CB and no real leader (ie Dunk, Veltman, Lallana) on the pitch. Surely this will be a different system? If we allow them that through ball through the middle that was constantly on for Saints on Sunday, we are in a bit of bother.
Then it's a chance for a number of our kids to put in a statement performance.

We may be about to find out if Hansen was right when he said 'You'll never win anything with kids'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports