Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Looks a worryingly weak team. Defence poor anf midfield weak without Moises or Ali. If we play too much out of the back they will close is down too quickly

Hope I am wrong

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Looks like we're all out for Villa. However, not convinced the potential for a bit of tonking sets us up well for Sunday. And no point bringing on the big guns when we might be 3 down. In RDZ we must trust I guess :)

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
RDZ is obviously just hoping to make the last game have a bit of jeopardy about it. How many goals do Villa need us to lose again?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I genuinely think we will concede at least 5 tonight. We did that against Everton for goodness sake. That's not even a weakened team we are playing. That would be a decent Championship team. We are playing the best team in the world! In RDZ we trust!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
On the bright side, city don't need to win and will be more thinking about don't get any injuries

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
From the Guardian:

And while it’s true that Brighton need one more point to categorically confirm their participation in next year’s Europa League, they’ve got such a superior goal difference over the only team that can still mathematically catch them, Aston Villa, that things would have to get seriously trippy for them to fail to hang onto sixth spot, even if they lose both of their remaining matches.
RDZ: hold my beer

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Christ. Tonight would surely be the night to play a team with a tight defence and a strong midfield. But what do I know?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Sensible team mind..RDZ will want to win at Villa.
I'm disappointed if he doesn't want to try to win tonight. A thumping loss wouldn't help tonight. I wonder what Pep's thinking?
I guess Dunk could have a knock, and Veltman's only been back one game. Maybe this is the best RDZ could offer.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Love the chat about our weak side. To nearest £100m are our eleven worth £300m, £400m or £500m...??? :😀

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here