Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Theres going to be loads of empty seats tonight.

Every time I look at our ticket site there are more and more tickets available on the exchange and not many are selling (especially as it's a Wednesday night and the most expensive grade of game)

Also, Man City twitter is literally full of city fans trying to shift their tickets too. Obviously, the game has now become unimportant for them and I guess people are thinking the same goes for us to a lesser extent
That surprises me. After Sunday I cannot wait to get back to the Amex again.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I'm not entirely convinced that I want us to win our last two games because if we do we'll be on 67 points and, if other results go our way, then the five points we were robbed from the Palace and Spurs games, might mean we should have been in the Champions League.

I just don't want it to be an issue.

Bring Back Swales

May 24, 2023
Hi All

City fan here. Well done on your season and the football you are playing. Can anyone advise roughly how long you have to wait to get a bus from the Amex to the city centre after the match? Thanks

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hi All

City fan here. Well done on your season and the football you are playing. Can anyone advise roughly how long you have to wait to get a bus from the Amex to the city centre after the match? Thanks
Train direct to the centre is easier

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Hi All

Either wait for the train or walk down to the Grill and Pud takeaway on Lewes Road (<10m walk) and get a bus from there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Where do I get the train from in the city centre, the main station? Is it relatively frequent pal? Hopefully after the game you’ll be having an end of season lap of honour (while I nip on to the train!!)

Yes the main station. Straight north from the clock tower / Churchill square. And the station at Falmer is right next to the ground.

We're not expecting a lap of honour, they did that on Sunday.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Where do I get the train from in the city centre, the main station? Is it relatively frequent pal? Hopefully after the game you’ll be having an end of season lap of honour (while I nip on to the train!!)
Not many people 'nip' on to public transport at the Amex unfortunately but the train queue is often not as bad as it looks. So people don't get pushed off the platform, there's a holding area that's out of sight which is empty when there's a train imminent. Even if the queue is way back you'll usually get on the 2nd or 3rd train providing Southern aren't playing silly buggers.

Or you'll get on the first train if you leg it once we're 2 goals up ;)

Bring Back Swales

May 24, 2023
Not many people 'nip' on to public transport at the Amex unfortunately but the train queue is often not as bad as it looks. So people don't get pushed off the platform, there's a holding area that's out of sight which is empty when there's a train imminent. Even if the queue is way back you'll usually get on the 2nd or 3rd train providing Southern aren't playing silly buggers.

Or you'll get on the first train if you leg it once we're 2 goals up ;)
Lol, I’ll find a way. Someone said your match ticket gets you on the bus? Not on the train assume? Sorry us northerners are very poor

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Lol, I’ll find a way. Someone said your match ticket gets you on the bus? Not on the train assume? Sorry us northerners are very poor
Yes, train too. Once you're in the Brighton & Hove area or travelling along the coast, all public transport is included. So Falmer to Brighton (westbound) or Lewes (eastbound) and vice-versa are free. At the stations nobody will even check. On buses, just show the ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here