Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Utterly pointless . We stink this league out sadly. Offer so very little. Other than a nice stadium. Propper deteriorating quicker than Stephens. Utter shit. Ryan so overrated.

Fvck off. Have you seen the brand of football many teams around us play? We've been easy on the eye overall this season in comparison in many games, which many pundits have commented on, albeit not getting the results deserved through poor finishing or silly mistakes.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Pointing out a player doing something wrong makes them a scapegoat? :lolol:

A scapegoat is someone like Stephens who gets blamed for anything even when it barely involves him, Ryan could have done better.

Have you read the ‘players not up to Potterball’ thread ? We’ve got a ton of fans wanting a new keeper.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Prefer Bernardo - but he was asleep then.....
About right in terms of quality of play.

City are way ahead of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I know we're expecting to lose but there's literally 0 intensity to our game. Barely looks like we even want to contest

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Also i can only hear their players talk and they don't even have anytjing to play for. Only heard Dunk talk

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
0-2 half time. About right. Same again in second half and no injuries, refocus for games we have a chance in.

I’m sorry but that’s totally wrong. Have you watched Sterling play before?

Yep I don’t get the logic of showing a player onto their stronger foot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here