Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Mooy to drop back into Proppers role and half time and bring on Macalister(Propper) through the middle and move Gross to the Right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I know there's an option to turn the crowd noises off, bit can you turn Alan Smith off? Total bell cheese.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Good to see Barber In an empty stand wearing a mask for no reason

He could snog the Amex and catch **** all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Alan Smith on the ball again saying there's a huge gulf in class between the sides.
He's best saying.....
The ball sticks to Citehs boots like no nails unlike the Albion using Uhu :facepalm:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Utterly pointless . We stink this league out sadly. Offer so very little. Other than a nice stadium. Propper deteriorating quicker than Stephens. Utter shit. Ryan so overrated.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It's grim, watching us against the top teams - time and time again. Unbelievably grim.

There really is an inevitability about when we'll concede, not if. We can't keep any of them out for long, indeed it really does beg the question about progress... are we really any better than we were, or just different in our approach to defeat?

We simply and clearly, just don't believe.

You do realise that this happens to most teams against these top teams? Par for the course. Even saints the other day got absolutely battered and unbelievably lucky to win.

The gulf in class is so dull though.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Every corner they have they get the first touch, total opposite to us and that's the one area we should be equal on

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Pfft! Our defensive work at corners is grim.

Come on boys! Let’s get a goal just so I can hear Alan Smith’s four brain cells seize up.

I know every goal there has to be some kind of unforced error somewhere along the way, but it just seems there are so much more of that thing with the goals we concede

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here