Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I think we can be happy with that. 2-2 is fair. We possibly were margically the better team, but Liverpool had the better chances.

Shame Joao Pedro couldn't put that away... it was an otherwise good performance from him - tricky, strong.

Beleba improving - his best performance for us yet, but still very raw.

Adringa looks so tricky, quality, great vision for the goal.

Happy with the point.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Barn door Billy in open play sadly, not for the first time.

I think decisions were loaded towards Liverpool though, so I’ll take that

March overlooked for MOTM imo
Agree. March was excellent at left back today. He’s always looked a bit dodgy there before and much better on right wing. But he was very good today. And against Salah. No silly diving in or endless free kicks. He was my MOTM for that alone.

Hope Pedro is not the new Maupay. That's the third sitter from 6 yards he's missed in 8 games. However with 100% penalty record so far can't be too critical yet

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Take the point after the Aston Villa game. Could have easily been 4-4 today if chances taken.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think we can be happy with that. 2-2 is fair. We possibly were margically the better team, but Liverpool had the better chances.

Shame Joao Pedro couldn't put that away... it was an otherwise good performance from him - tricky, strong.

Beleba improving - his best performance for us yet, but still very raw.

Adringa looks so tricky, quality, great vision for the goal.

Happy with the point.
Yes, Baleba and Adingra were the big positives from that game. I really enjoyed watching them both.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
So Baleba gets booked for exactly the same offence that Gravenberch just got away with...

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Pedro should have definitely put it away, but a mention for the free kick he won us in our half after chasing back over the length of the pitch.
How did Mac not get booked for the foul near the box and Baleba gets booked for a less of a foul just in our half?

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Excellent game. Great to see Baleba and Adingra playing so well. Igor too. We’ve got more strength in depth than many. Fair result.
Strength in depth except Igor was off before the end and Baleba looked dead on his feet.

Lucky it's an international break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here