Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The Sky full match replay is fantastic….we were even better than I thought we were. Some of the passing and movement is off the scale good.

You need to move to WSU.

get to see it in it's unadulterated glory from there!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patreon
Oct 20, 2022
Credit to Klopp shaking hands with many Albion players after game
Yes, thought that earlier - he has a lot if class and still one of my icons in football management.

(The Liverpool fans just need to Brighton up a bit - wouldn’t really want to see ‘Kop gives Klopp the Chop’ as a news headline in my Sunday paper anytime soon :lolol:)

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I’ll catch up on the rest of the thread later but currently sitting in Dublin Airport waiting for a coach to Galway at 11 30. Will be home soon after 3 - and all 100% worth it!
I remember how good 4-0 v Utd was in May, and then winning at OT but the demolition of Chelsea was the best for me in the PL era - until today maybe. We were utterly magnificent.

There were several Liverpool fans on my flight back - they weren’t wearing scarves but had match programmes. I deliberately managed to walk past them more than once with scarf proudly on display - and they didn’t say a word - humbled by the mighty BHA - what a day!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Simply stunning, magnificent

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patreon
Oct 20, 2022
So much has been said about Solly and rightly so, his whole match and second goal especially was awesome as were the whole team. But I just watched a play back again (I know, been just too excited to sleep!) - and was thinking that Welbz’s goal was immaculate- Welbz receiving that passing flick from March with perfect ball control to make a stunning flick over Gomez and volleying off the drop to shoot past a hapless Alisson - this to me is the brand of a consummate international professional with years of experience and who has the mental maturity to be absolutely clinical in front of goal - he made it all look smooth, fluid and effortless but it was a sublime finish. Well done Danny - you still have it in buckets.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You need to move to WSU.

get to see it in it's unadulterated glory from there!
But can you feel it, up there?

I love being in the gods at away games, "oh so that's what The Llana brings to the team".

But what I miss up there is being right on top of the action, from my vantage point halfway up the ESL.

Nobody had a better view of the 3 goals yesterday.
Or for that matter, Mac Allister s free kick (and disallowed goal), Ali J and Skalak's goals.

I reckon you could probably work out where someone sits just by their player rating.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
I'm not in the habit of spontaneously applauding something I see on TV apart from us occasionally when we do something exceptional. With so many fantastic passing moves as well as the goals, I've never applauded so many times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here