Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
“F**k me pink”
“Bostonian ballsack”

Two of the best lines in this montage, brilliant!

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
"f*** me pink" is a superb line to take from that 😂😂

The incredulity on the American blokes face when the first goes in is mighty funny, but nothing trumps the fella walking out after two nil with his mate winding him up over it. Superb.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I am not a Brighton fan. Here for RDZ and Ferguson but Brighton played some of the best football I have seen in the prem in the last 5 years yesterday.
It is better to watch than Man CIty who I actually find very conservative. In terms of pure enjoyment of football De Zerbi ball is number 1 in the prem at the moment. I do think teams will just refuse to press brighton soon and be far far more respectful of brighton and just sit in a low block. That will be the real test for Brighton when it comes. If that test is passed no reason why Brighton don't challenge for CL football.

Liverpool are lambs to slaughter for RDZ ball. A team that invites a press vs a team that press like maniacs. They got buzzsawed :ROFLMAO:
Good comment, thank you.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Anyone else sat next to a scouser? Two young Liverpool lads sat near me were clearly trying to downplay their allegiance. If the accent hadn't outed them, polite applause with expressions suggesting each had swallowed a wasp when we scored the first two, followed by a hurried exit when the third went in gave it away!
The only relief for them was pouring over a mobile phone with a smirk as Everton conceded two to Southampton.

Absolutely brilliant!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here