NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
What a star

9360C94B-B7C0-43E4-AE8C-3B973C23BCFE.jpeg

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If they start a midfield 3 of Fabinho, Tiago & Henderson we’ve got every chance of doing something big here. Those 3 are absolute plodders and Mac & Moises would run rings around them.

If Nabby Keita starts then we’ll have to be careful for the first 20 minutes until the pritt stick and lollipops his bones are connected with inevitably break down.

:dezerbi:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
20 million for Potter and then get RDZ for free.

That has to be the best business ever!

What a blessing in disguise.

This team and the incisive way we play is miles better under RDZ.

Living the dream today. What a time to be alive and be a brighton fan!

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Oh my word! Solly what has happened to you!. The response since missing that penalty has been incredible
The story has always been that he’s brilliant in training but never quite matches that on the pitch*. Now he seems to be doing it on the pitch as well (the shooting part - he was already doing a lot of other stuff right). I’d guess de Zerbi has somehow got him confident in his shooting.

* don’t really know if this true, just seen it said over the years.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
The story has always been that he’s brilliant in training but never quite matches that on the pitch*. Now he seems to be doing it on the pitch as well (the shooting part - he was already doing a lot of other stuff right). I’d guess de Zerbi has somehow got him confident in his shooting.

One might suggest De Zerbi using some emotional intelligence with March...?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

He's a sensitive lad imho. When the crowd grumble when it doesn't come off, that affects him more than most, it knocks his confidence and it becomes a self fullfilling prophecy.

RDZ man management of him has been excellent, crowd are getting behind a local lad and this is the result.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Thought I couldn't love Ferguson more after such a great game again, but the way he got right up from that yellow card foul on him
Yep a real trooper and was very useful presence in front of goal even without getting on score sheet. Despite people’s reservations, have no doubt he can be a regular starter for rest of season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here