Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Taking a leaf out of Potter’s book [MENTION=4934]One Teddy Maybank[/MENTION] keeping well out of talking about decisions.

Think his answer gave away how he felt, plus the fact he approached the ref walking off the pitch, not sure GP has done that yet......

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Are you some sort of idiot. A good game, against the best team in the country (probably) and one of the best in Europe/world (arguably) and yet you see that as a game to write off... Who exactly is your first team...

My post was written before the match,and given our poor record and the strength of Liverpool, I wasn't optimisitic. Was glad to be proven wrong and we got a point off them for the first time in decades.

You are an idiot as my post was written before the match as a prediction ahead of the game, but you have no reading comprehension skills and couldn't determine this with your nonsensical comment.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
My post was written before the match,and given our poor record and the strength of Liverpool, I wasn't optimisitic. Was glad to be proven wrong and we got a point off them for the first time in decades.

You are an idiot as my post was written before the match as a prediction ahead of the game, but you have no reading comprehension skills and couldn't determine this with your nonsensical comment.

My apologies, I didn't spot the timing of your post, I just saw someone prepared to give up before a ball had even been kicked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here