[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Team news - Neco Williams starts
Brighton v Liverpool (20:15 BST)

Phil McNulty
BBC Sport chief football writer
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp shuffles the pack for the champions as key striker Sadio Mane drops down to the bench after scoring in the win against Aston Villa at Anfield.

Youngster Neco Williams comes in for Andrew Robertson, while Jordan Henderson and Roberto Firmino also come back into the side. Divock Origi and Fabinho are also on the bench. Sadio Mane is only a substitute.

Brighton also make changes as they go in search of Premier League survival. Alexis Mac Allister, Lewis Dunk and Pascal Gross are back in the side as they hope to build on the crucial three points they won at Norwich City.

Aaron Mooy, Aaron Connolly and Yves Bissouma are on the bench.

Dunk? :moo:

Oh, it's Phil McNumpty being wrong again!:rolleyes:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
i assume brightons' came is only on sky/nowtv (or one of the internet channels ) rather than pick etc ... is that correct

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I was looking forward to this until I saw that midfield. Championship at best.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I suppose I don't mind if we are beaten by fantastic skill from Liverpool's forwards. But can we try not to concede two headers from corners this evening?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Jamie Carragher ‘A lot of talk about Lewis dunk not fitting into Potters system at the start of the season’

Absolute clown ��

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
LETS GO. Been waiting all day for this 90 min expected torture. Give me a few dirty Macallister passes and its all worth it.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
You know the terrible US sports gimmick thing Martin Tyler does where he exaggerates the "And It's Live" thing and sounds like he's having a stroke...reckon they told him to do that every game, or he just does it now and no-one's got the heart to stop him cos he's been there 200 years?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just onside? He was clearly a yard or so offside and they gained a corner from it. Ridiculous offside law and Carragher is doing my nut already.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, that went well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here