Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think Izzy in the squad today :thumbsup: Think for Connolly.

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I was hoping the injuries would have more of an impact on Leicester but thought they still looked quite dangerous v Burnley. Need to be on it tonight, test that makeshift back three/four and finish our ffing chances for a change.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Usually positive regardless of the team we play, but I'm feeling negative about this one.

Leicester, for me, just seem so well organized and ready for any situation.
Made us look stupid last time we played.
I'm more wary of them than any other team tbh.

There is hope, in that Maddison and Barnes are out injured.

But today I'm wary of having my hopes dashed and feeling miserable for the rest of the weekend...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
How negative! Come on, its The Albion. Totally unpredictable, who knows? This could be the week that it all clicks together. One day we are really going to stuff somebody. You will be sorry if you are not there when it happens.

Of course I want the team to do well and win, I've just remained none too fussed for most of the season is all.
I prefer listening to JC and Warren on the radio also, over DAZN.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Come on its a fresh month! Draw a line and forget the last couple of games, we know how to fight for points and with Leicester suffering a few injuries they might be a bit nervous tonight. Although they might try and do the same tactic as the last league game and play pace against Burns. Hopefully we have Karbownik or Alzate on the left to combat that.

We have a great chance to pick up points in each game this month so lets make it count!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Just popped to the chip shop and there was a bloke outside saying that he had got 7 out of 8 winners on his footie acca and the last leg is Leicester. Told him to cash out as Leicester are going to get stuffed. :albion2:

D

Deleted member 2719

Before we start moaning at our own finishers tonight, it might just be worth watching Wolves on MOTD and an amazing miss from a yard or two out, when he decided to lay down!

Peace to Maupay and Connolly.

D

Deleted member 2719

There is a possibility that 4 of the 5 Albions could go down this year. Stirling look safe.

I wonder what the odds are for all 5 staying up?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
26Sánchez
34Veltman
3White
5Dunk
33Burn
8Bissouma
13Groß
11Trossard
10Mac Allister
14Lallana
9Maupay

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I have Neal wearing his Lucky kit as my avatar, He cannot fail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here