Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
They’ve lost quite a few players to injury so I’d like to see us sit back, not allow Vardy any space in behind, soak up their blunted creativity, and hit them on the break.

But what do I know. I’m sure Potterihnó will have a plan.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They’ve lost quite a few players to injury so I’d like to see us sit back, not allow Vardy any space in behind, soak up their blunted creativity, and hit them on the break.

He always has a plan but the players keep letting him down, not tonight though

Christ, I’m setting myself up for a fall today

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
After Kasper Schmeichel's brilliant display at Burnley I am banking on fate turning against him as he lets one through his legs in the 85 minute in front of an empty North stand to give us a much welcome 1-0 win . :albion2:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’d take a draw if it was offered right now. Our luck has been rotten recently.

0-0

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

I'm sure GP's pre-match plans are starting to look like a scene from Dad's Army...

"Don't panic Mr Bloom! Don't panic!"

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Another whole day awaiting the usual predictable outcome of numerous missed chances etc.if your going to lose or draw just play shite and create next to nothing, il feel better about it then.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Burnley scored today when a wayward clearance cannoned off Wood's hip - why can't we score a fluke like that?

I'm not going to watch tonight, I'm just fed up with seeing us miss chance after chance. I'm having a night off. If we do fluke a win, I'll catch it on MOTD

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Burnley scored today when a wayward clearance cannoned off Wood's hip - why can't we score a fluke like that?

I'm not going to watch tonight, I'm just fed up with seeing us miss chance after chance. I'm having a night off. If we do fluke a win, I'll catch it on MOTD
my sentiments too.cant afford another nite of pissing wife and kids off with gloom and depression .il look at league table only after the game.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

my sentiments too.cant afford another nite of pissing wife and kids off with gloom and depression .il look at league table only after the game.

Bad fans. SHAME! SHAME!

Last edited:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

We would have missed that one as well

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

We would have missed that one as well

Or the ref would blow his whistle. Or VAR would get involved. Or the Linesman would flag.

Yeah it feels a bit like that at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here