pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Back to 5 2 3 then. Interesting.

3/4/3 acoording to this:

Screenshot_20191123-140458_Albion.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This.

It’s like a crossword puzzle trying to work out his tactics and set-up between 2pm & 3pm. I love it!

Is Mooy a winger today?
Part of a front three like Watford I would suggest.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

That is the 11 I’d have picked if Alzate isn’t recovered.

Formation could literally be any of these - 352, 343, 3223, 32221, 442, 451, 4222, 532, 541, will be fun trying to work it out during the game!

This game will be won or lost in midfield - Ndidi, Tielemans and Maddison is is possibly the best midfield trio in the league along with Man City’s. If we can compete with them there we’ve got a chance. If not, we’ll be beaten.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I was going but had to cancel due to a cold and cough that are affecting my breathing. Hoping to find a 'stream' to watch an Albion win, while I keep warm at home. Also. a thank you to 'Seagull Travel' who have refunded the cost of my coach to the Amex.

Same here mate. Feeling rough, first home game missed in years. Hope I can find a decent stream. Usually have luck with Hes goal so hope they are showing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Liking that line up, we just need a good team performance with all the players to deliver 7/10 performances. Don’t concede early and be solid all over the pitch. Tall order but...

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
What a lovely attacking team.Come on Ali J,what a day for you to score if you come on.Spuds win away for the first time in yonks,Palarse get their roof cleaned and Benteke penalty balls back,and Ali J on the scoresheet!:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here