Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
Guys I know this may sound silly but I’m normally at the home games - I’m driving back this Arvo form somewhere - can you just get commentary from the website these days if signed in?

Yes but it's a nightmare to find on a mobile.

Sign in > Click on the navigation menu (the one with three black horizontal lines) > My Albion TV link > Register/Sign in link > Audio Commentary link

The app might be easier.

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Taking wifey out for dinner, followed by a movie, should be back just in time for kick off. :albion2:

Don't tell me, Frozen 2.
As for the match, be happy to play as well as them and a single goal defeat to a Vardy 50 yard run wouldn't be shameful. But feel we are good for a draw or sneak it.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
First game in 3 months. Bring it on!

My 5 1/2 year old #2 grandson Freddie is going today with his dad [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION]

This will be his third game, his first two were Bournemouth and Southampton. Two defeats, two sending offs and no goals.

Please at least score a goal for Freddie!!!

40c989d5-3a53-4df7-adb7-e9876a57ffd2.jpg

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It should be a really tough game today. They're a very good side, on form and on paper they're better than us in every area of the pitch.

Luckily the game's not played on paper, so lets see what we can do. At the very least hopefully we'll put in a better performance than we did in our last game.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Would definitely take a point now.

It all depends on us really. We have so much potential with Potter this season.

Turn up like we did against Spurs? Can definitely see us getting a point or better with a little luck.

But if we play like we did at Old Trafford, we will be ripped to shreds.

Nightmare game for those accumulating today!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A friend just sent me this photo from a Japanese print museum
bf05bbb983037c8f8829495f944de4b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
I was going but had to cancel due to a cold and cough that are affecting my breathing. Hoping to find a 'stream' to watch an Albion win, while I keep warm at home. Also. a thank you to 'Seagull Travel' who have refunded the cost of my coach to the Amex.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
In my case: "Don’t panic we will win, due to work I didn’t make many games for most of the last three years, but not any more ... back home for good now"
:albion2:

And one for the stattos:
  • Leicester's goal record 11 v 11 this season: 15:8 pts 24
  • Brighton's goal record 11 v 11 this season: 15:13 pts 19

Given home advantage, I think Lawro's called this one right. Cheeky couple of quid on 3-1 with Murray last goalscorer and Vardy sent-off ... 1901 Club here I come.

Unless we get someone sent off of course.
Enjoy the game wish I was going.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Place your bets on our line up again...impossible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here