Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If Phillips plays it'll be a good indication of how important he is to their team. When we played them earlier in the season he was absent as was any semblance of a Leeds midfield. It'll be interesting to see if/how much that changes with Phillips in the middle.

We'll still win 4-2 though. Or 4-1. Or Draw 0-0. Or lose. Or win by another score. Or possibly draw by another score.

I'm feeling confident.

Nailed it.

Just call me the Nostradamus of NSC.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
My heart has almost returned to normal, I feel at peace and I'm going to watch MOTD for a change (even if I have to hear about 'under par Leeds').

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Excellent three points.
We defended really well,great penalty from gross but I always felt nervous without that second goal.
Fantastic goal from welbeck settled the nerves and we looked comfortable.
Nice to see some better game management towards the end to see the game out with no dramas.
Hilarious to see bielsa lose his temper when welbeck scored.
Shows how important it is to have a calm level headed manager like potter rather than a hot head like bielsa,his players looked liked they were more worried about meeting him after the match rather than focusing on their game.
Can we get bielsa banned for trying to rip one of the seats out?
He obviously wasn't strong enough to break the seat but I reckon he would have luzzed it if he had.
:lolol::lolol:
Well done potter and the lads, really good performance and fantastic result.UTA:albion2:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But theor midfields dont create the amount ours does. Even a half decent forward (never mind prolific) would score for fun in this side. Welbeck has never been prolific, but he has played not even half a season and stuck a few in. Maupay I'm afraid has just been woeful in front of goal game after game. It;s a shame as he does the rest of it well. Find a goal scorer and we will be fine next season. Don't and it's a worry again.

Yes, Maupay has been woeful - can't shoot for toffee most of the time; neither can Trossard. The fact remains that if Bissouma, Lallana and Gross had scored another two or three goals each we'd be way higher up the table. That's a simple fact.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Calling [MENTION=3003]Starry[/MENTION] and the othe Leeds muppets that come on here when we play badly

Thanks for the 6 points.

If only we could play #teamslikeLeeds every week....

Super fit team that can run around like headless chickens for 90 minutes.

The win wasn’t even a surprise to most of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be magnanimous.......Leeds have had an excellent season. But this season we were better than them....thank goodness :bowdown:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Maypay’s confidence shot to pieces. Really feels like he needs the summer break.

The reset of a summer break will do him the world of good. He’s never been a clinical striker, but last season showed us that he’s far better than he’s been this season.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Well done Fabian. Finally making a name for himself after four seasons playing for us. From The Guardian:

Gross.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I bloody love GP

That is all

Actually no it’s not, I’ll sit back and laugh at the pundits telling us how Leeds were below par. I have already heard “Leeds worst performance of the season” Please please just **** OFF

But Leeds are mighty and we are humbled to have beaten such a great PL club...in their 1st season back in the top league since 2004...who we always beat...home and away...and who have never scored against us in top flight history.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Lets face it, leeds were never going to score as long as they had a hole in their arse. They are another palace, as in without phillips, they're nothing special....even if they wear their hair the same

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Start the car and prepare for season 5 in the Premier League - fantastic win

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Are they going to wheel out Bielsa to growl at the floor?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here