Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Ipswich Town ***Official Match Thread***

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This really isn't bed wetting. I'm at the game and we were right on top before they scored.

Yes - we are fighting hard so what we could really do without is a supposed first choice centre half making mistake after mistake and seriously jeopardising our promotion chances.
Were we caught on the break for goal?

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Whilst everyone seems to be concentrating on lynching Dunk, we actually appear to be playing quite well. We will still win this game.

That maybe the case but all it takes is one dodgy part and it can screw up a perfectly good engine.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Been hit by the mighty poo stick, hope I am wrong but mid table for us at end of season, shame really as up to end November we were looking really good . Let's hope for a better 2nd half and get Hemed off and put Wilson and Zamora on, shame they can't take donkey dunk off

Feb 14, 2010
Think its the play offs for us at least (i hope )

Depends on whether TB goes out and buys a couple of decent centre backs. Might want to pop down to Bournemouth and see if we can have our two lads from our youth team that we let go to keep er Dunk. One thing this club is world cass at is shooting itself in the foot.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This really isn't bed wetting. I'm at the game and we were right on top before they scored.

Yes - we are fighting hard so what we could really do without is a supposed first choice centre half making mistake after mistake and seriously jeopardising our promotion chances.
This. We're well in this game. Yet another Dunk error has made it hard though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Last edited:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Any future play off results and performances are completely independent from previous. It's as rIdiculous as thinking that wearing lucky pants makes a difference.

Booger does that mean I have to change me T-shirt, socks and Boxers?

Feb 14, 2010
Any future play off results and performances are completely independent from previous. It's as rediculous as thinking that wearing lucky pants makes a difference.

Totally agree, but its also a mentality. This club doesnt want to be successful, never has and with the crowds the Albion have pulled throughout its history for unsuccessful lower league sides, there has al;ways been a thought that the club itself didnt really want it. I think that it is different these days with Bloom but its hard to be an optimist supporting the Albion.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Classic negativity tonight the best I have seen for some time.
Loving the posts that although it is not even 2016 yet that we have no chance of automatic promotion, with our best players to return and in this league of all leagues.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dunk has always been prone to lapses in concentration but this season he doesn't seem to have recovered since having his head turned by Fulham's valuation of him. Shame because there is a very good player there.
That aside some good performances so far. VlP seems likely to have sealed himself a deal for the rest of the season. Time to see Manu for Murphy second half as we will need him on Friday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here