Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
ANDONE1.gif

ANDONE3.gif

ANDONE4.gif

That's ****ing lovely. Knockaert and Andone making fools of Mooy and Lossl.

D

Deleted member 2719

Refreshing to hear Dunky and not Murray in the post-match interview, the guy clearly loves us and wants to lead us to safety.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Murray will be very frustrated and depressed (not the result) tonight.
He must at least be thinking times nearly up, at least to start games.
But it would not surprise me if he came back and shoved humble pie down our throats.
Players are not robots, but at least we would have a great goal scorer on the bench when he is needed.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Why is it we win when we are cr@p and lose when we are good?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

All about confidence I suppose. If we were mid table we probably would have won with style today. It's 3 points let's CELEBRATE!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I had a dream we won 1-0 with a 90th minute goal at Stamford Bridge. Not that it means anything but I'd love it to come true.

I once had a dream that Albion won 4-1 at Blackburn Rovers. A few months later they did exactly that. Fingers crossed !

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
For us it is very important. We knew we hadn't won in the new year and these three points are very important. This was the perfect team to beat today and we knew before the game it was like a final. It was very hard, they played well and finally we got the victory.

It is very hard to say we are away from relegation until the end with ten games left to go. But today was like a final, we needed victory and we got it.
- Florin Andone

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/17...tory-for-albion-over-huddersfield/?ref=twtrec

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here