Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town ****Official Match Thread****

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Can we praise poyet for this?
The play off race is taking shape. 6 point gap from us to Leeds with only Boro in the way.
Away to Bristol City who are bottom next.

Up the Albion.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Great result an just what we needed going in to a massive an very demanding couple of weeks. Ulloa is the real deal, quality player.

I might be deluded but I still believe automatic promotion is on!

You are deluded! And I ABSOLUTELY want this post to come back and bite me on the arse come May. Exciting times.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant, when was the last time we scored three goals so quickly, in shock but dead chuffed.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Gus impressed with Spanish Dave today.........I think the SD is my football hero.

:bowdown:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
3 very very well taken goals by Ulloa.

Thought Dicker had a stinker and was at least partially at fault for their goal. Barnes was an immediate improvement after coming on aside from his header.

Spanish Dave instrumental, him and Orlandi are so good. Lots of huff from Buckers but little end product, seems reluctant to take on players in comparison with his old self.

Good performance helped on by the ref.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
There weren't :shrug:[/QUOTE]

That's what it said on beeb report; a mistake I suppose.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Brilliant, when was the last time we scored three goals so quickly, in shock but dead chuffed.

I remember us once scoring 3 goals in 3 minutes in the second half at the Goldstone. Against... Huddersfield, Rest of the match was dreadful!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Huddersfield manager Mark Robins:

"For 74 minutes I thought we'd get something from the game.

"But it wasn't a corner and then we conceded. We can't blame the referee but the second goal led to a capitulation.

"The two goals that followed came as a result of us thinking about the mis-fortune we suffered. Up to then Brighton hadn't hurt us very much."

crying-baby-300x300.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Huddersfield manager Mark Robins:

"For 74 minutes I thought we'd get something from the game.

"But it wasn't a corner and then we conceded. We can't blame the referee but the second goal led to a capitulation.

"The two goals that followed came as a result of us thinking about the mis-fortune we suffered. Up to then Brighton hadn't hurt us very much."

crying-baby-300x300.jpg

Apart from the first 40 minutes when we should have been out of sight, he's right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here