Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Come on Brighton! We're better than them!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
what we need now is a goal and then Nooney to come on for Cardiff and score a hattrick

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder if Gus will put CMS on in the second half (for Dicker or Hammond)......got to go for it really. We sounded decent after the first 10 minutes, need to get Spanish Dave and Buckley on the ball as much as possible.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bollocks. You almost knew that was coming when Danns only got the yellow card

Still the second half for him to get a 2nd yellow. Has the lino talked the ref out of giving Danns a straight red card ?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Not even slightly surprised to be honest. As soon as the ref bottled the red card we all knew it'd end a draw or worse.

eeyore.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tom Harris ‏@HawkTheSeagull
Ejection being attempted in N1F with others getting involved - getting involved will get you in trouble too - stay out of it #BHAFC

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
"Worth the entrance money", personally I would rather points on the board than some sicknote who turns up for 5 or 6 cameo performances a season. So far I cant work out what was Poyet's worst decision, CMS who couldn't hit a barn door from a yard or Vicente who has hardly played a game or letting 28 goal Murray go to Palace instead of giving him a pay rise. I know it doesnt sound it but I rate Poyet as a manager but yes he can, and has done wrong.

Twats like you would have hounded Murray out in the summer after his SIX goals last season (less than cms and Barnes). You can't have it both ways. About time for you to move on from a decision nearly two years ago.

Seriously have you NEVER made a decision that turned out to be blindingly wrong with hindsight?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Tom Harris ‏@HawkTheSeagull
Ejection being attempted in N1F with others getting involved - getting involved will get you in trouble too - stay out of it #BHAFC

jaw,jaw not war,war
this sort of thing is going to lose the Albion fans
whose running the stewards
the Krays

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
so frustrating to see us again and again dominating possession and shots on goal and not punishing the opposition for it. been a while since we put 3 or more against a team, all ways seems to be nail biting stuff every game.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Twats like you would have hounded Murray out in the summer after his SIX goals last season (less than cms and Barnes). You can't have it both ways. About time for you to move on from a decision nearly two years ago.

Seriously have you NEVER made a decision that turned out to be blindingly wrong with hindsight?

yes I have by reading his posts

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Snooky ‏@00snook [MENTION=17941]Amex[/MENTION]northstand Looks like evictions in the North stand at half time. Sad to see.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The strongest squad should be named for all the last games of the season as they are all turning into 'must win' games.
Points on the board is all that counts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports