Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town ****Official Match Thread****

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Vicente misses yet another game. The clock is ticking and so far Vicente is another failed signing as was CMS. I stress again Poyet plays the right football, has done a good job, but he has made some big mistakes. Murray has scored 28 goals and hardly missed a game for the lot up the road. If only we had that contribution at the Albion. I'm not interested in what Vicente did anywhere else, at Brighton, he has so far failed and he doesn't have many games to turn that around. Lets hope the rest of the squad prove they are good enough for promotion and maybe just maybe, we can ask a centre forward to score a goal.
Vicente has been injured a lot, but when he plays he's often worth the entrance fee alone. I've never seen a player with the ability to keep the ball as well as him playing for us before. His free kicks and corners are also a threat. You take the rough with the smooth, he's injury prone but also a match winner.

Feb 14, 2010
He turned 1 point into 4 points only a couple of weeks ago.

Whoopy do, hardly shown his face for the rest of the season tho. Unlike 28 goal Murray who makes 3 points with alarming regularity

We are currently in the playoffs by a margin of 1 point.

I know, with a half decent forward instead of sicknote Vicente and Barn door CMS/Barnes, then that would be much better

You dick.

What is it like with your head in the sand. Poyet has done a good job, but he has made some dreadful mistakes in the transfer market

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
DO YOU LOT THINK WE COULD MANAGE TO GO THROUGH THIS THREAD WITHOUT MENTIONING
CRYSTAL PALACE
GLEN MURRAY
DOBBIE
OR JUST HOW SHIT ANY ONE OF OUR PLAYERS IS AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME

ESPECIALLY BARNES

IF YOU DO THEN i WILL SEND ONE OF MY CATS ROUND TO SHIT IN YOUR SHOES LATE AT NIGHT

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What is it like with your head in the sand. Poyet has done a good job, but he has made some dreadful mistakes in the transfer market
I'd suggest that every manager makes mistakes, look at Veron at Manchester United.....Alex Ferguson is the most successful manager in the history of English football.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
CRYSTAL PALACE
GLEN MURRAY
DOBBIE

ESPECIALLY BARNES

IF YOU DO THEN i WILL SEND ONE OF MY CATS ROUND TO SHIT IN YOUR SHOES LATE AT NIGHT
Unlikely.

Feb 14, 2010
Vicente has been injured a lot, but when he plays he's often worth the entrance fee alone. I've never seen a player with the ability to keep the ball as well as him playing for us before. His free kicks and corners are also a threat. You take the rough with the smooth, he's injury prone but also a match winner.

"Worth the entrance money", personally I would rather points on the board than some sicknote who turns up for 5 or 6 cameo performances a season. So far I cant work out what was Poyet's worst decision, CMS who couldn't hit a barn door from a yard or Vicente who has hardly played a game or letting 28 goal Murray go to Palace instead of giving him a pay rise. I know it doesnt sound it but I rate Poyet as a manager but yes he can, and has done wrong.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
CRYSTAL PALACE
GLEN MURRAY
DOBBIE

ESPECIALLY BARNES

You would still get moans that the shit was the wrong consistency.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

If I take my head out of the sand, will you take your head out of your arse?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
"Worth the entrance money", personally I would rather points on the board than some sicknote who turns up for 5 or 6 cameo performances a season. So far I cant work out what was Poyet's worst decision, CMS who couldn't hit a barn door from a yard or Vicente who has hardly played a game or letting 28 goal Murray go to Palace instead of giving him a pay rise. I know it doesnt sound it but I rate Poyet as a manager but yes he can, and has done wrong.

This is for you

awesome-dogs-22.jpg

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
CRYSTAL PALACE
GLEN MURRAY
DOBBIE

ESPECIALLY BARNES

Wouldn't it be nice!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Vicente, when he's played, has put points on the board for us. CMS hasn't been a total success, but that is down to his inability to adapt to our way of playing as much as bad recruitment from Poyet. Murray was a mistake, but that is old news now. I'm not sure where you are going with your argument, Gus is our manager, I support him, but he's only human and like us all is prone to make mistakes.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Deal, so what do you make of failing to give Murray a pay rise and spending Millions on CMS and paying Vicente to sit in the treatment room?

I can't hear you through your colon, sorry.

Feb 14, 2010
Vicente, when he's played, has put points on the board for us. CMS hasn't been a total success, but that is down to his inability to adapt to our way of playing as much as bad recruitment from Poyet. Murray was a mistake, but that is old news now. I'm not sure where you are going with your argument, Gus is our manager, I support him, but he's only human and like us all is prone to make mistakes.

When Vicente has played the operative words. Dont agree that CMC has failed to adapt. He has had chances, in fact loads of them, problem is that he sticks them in row Z instead of the net. Murray, agree, dreadful decision to let him go, and so bloody obvious that he is a quality player, so why couldn't Poyet see it? Where am I going with this, nowhere , it just objective comment. Poyet has done a good job, but bloody heck he has made some bloody bad transfer decisions

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
when vicente has played the operative words. Dont agree that cmc has failed to adapt. He has had chances, in fact loads of them, problem is that he sticks them in row z instead of the net. Murray, agree, dreadful decision to let him go, and so bloody obvious that he is a quality player, so why couldn't poyet see it? Where am i going with this, nowhere , it just objective comment. Poyet has done a good job, but bloody heck he has made some bloody bad transfer decisions

check your shoes in the morning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here