Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Grimsby Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Well you have to say that is very very nice to allow the boys to have 11 players on the pitch because that certainly looks like a dead on red card

Nah. Full control. Only place the boys screw this up is in the minds of nervous fans - the boys themselves are safe, strong, confident and focused.
:ffsparr:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Dunk is having a good game but hardly tested. Pretty frustrating half all round. Don’t think I’ve ever seen Mitoma look this disinterested and I adore the guy
I’d be disinterested too, he’s been the obvious out ball from Pervis about 10 times and we’ve just gone backwards or narrow … March decent too and he’s trying, as is Dunk, but the rest need to UP it and put this to bed… massively underwhelming.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’d be disinterested too, he’s been the obvious out ball from Pervis about 10 times and we’ve just gone backwards or narrow … March decent too and he’s trying, as is Dunk, but the rest need to UP it and put this to bed… massively underwhelming.
Oh I completely agree. Pervis is having a mare. Caicedo not great, loads of under the required level performances

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Very glad the riot act was read out by RDZ at half-time.

Looking forward to a better performance 2nd half with some clinical finishing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here