Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Grimsby Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As an aside, does anyone else PONCE their way onto the buses for the Cup games ? Its not strictly speaking supposed to be covered within the usual PL matchday travel, but I've flashed the ticket on my phone and never been pulled up on it by the drivers. I don't think they give a shit, really.

Long may it continue.

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
As an aside, does anyone else PONCE their way onto the buses for the Cup games ? Its not strictly speaking supposed to be covered within the usual PL matchday travel, but I've flashed the ticket on my phone and never been pulled up on it by the drivers. I don't think they give a shit, really.

Long may it continue.
Presumably trains also?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Long may it continue.
Travel was included in this cup game.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Travel was included in this cup game.
News to me - thats not normally the case. I did the same for Liverpool (700 into Brighton, a few sherberts, then train from Brighton station, same for the reverse).

Seagulls Express certainly wasn't included. My sister had to shell out £18. £18 from Shoreham!! Cor lummie.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
News to me - thats not normally the case. I did the same for Liverpool (700 into Brighton, a few sherberts, then train from Brighton station, same for the reverse).

Seagulls Express certainly wasn't included. My sister had to shell out £18. £18 from Shoreham!! Cor lummie.
We used the Racecourse P&R. In previous seasons, we’ve had to pay £5 for a cup game to use it, but this season, neither the Liverpool game nor yesterday were prepaid.
When we have cup games, the club normally says, travel not included. That wasn’t the case, apart from Seagulls Travel but they charge for all matches.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We used the Racecourse P&R. In previous seasons, we’ve had to pay £5 for a cup game to use it, but this season, neither the Liverpool game nor yesterday were prepaid.
When we have cup games, the club normally says, travel not included. That wasn’t the case, apart from Seagulls Travel but they charge for all matches.
P&R could be different from using the 700's / B&H buses though ?
Anyway, I don't particularly care. I got there and back for nuffin again as per Liverpool, thats the main thing (although Brighton Station pre-match was another half-hour ballache of a wait having got there at 1, but thats another story).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here