[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RustyKent

Jun 2, 2014
Herne Bay
Need the win tonight. Will give us the confidence boost of a home win and stand us in good stead for rest of the season.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Get a win tonight and the pressure that's presently on our teams' shoulders will ease somewhat. That in itself might free up some of the players who are playing within themselves due to nerves or whatever affects their mindset

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I think most of us have rightly accepted we are likely going down. As poor as we are, Fulham are no great shakes either.

I think a draw would be a decent result.

What!
Complete nonsense. :wrong:
We are not going down, I do not believe that we are, and will not until such time as a big R is next to our name on the table.
:albion2:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Hardly been able to concentrate all afternoon due to being impatient for this match. Can't believe it is only 3:48. Hurry up!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fulham have been playing a bit better for sure, but they have one win in 11 in the league, and that win was in early November, they are hardly Man City. Let's smash the ****ers.

Please ? Pretty please ?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Well you should brace yourself with a touch of realism.. a draw is possible.

Fulham aren’t a League one team coming down here to roll over. It’s a big game for them too.

I forgot to add 3 - 0 to Brighton.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I think most of us have rightly accepted we are likely going down. As poor as we are, Fulham are no great shakes either.

I think a draw would be a decent result.

I'm still in the Potter OUT camp but really, we ain't a poor side and who the **** has accepted that we are likely to go down at this point in time.

Fulham are 10/11 for the drop we on the other hand are a whopping 6/1 of course a defeat this evening and that will all change. :albion2:

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
It's our bustling midfielder Harrison Reed's birthday. He's from Worthing (I have no idea if he's a Seagull). I'm hoping he gets a nice birthday present on the pitch tonight!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Please! Let’s not have a repeat of the horrific shit-show the last time we played Fulham. For those of you with short memories, we were 2-0 up and cruising at halftime then ended up losing 2-4 at the final whistle.

I would like to think we’ve turned the corner recently with some improved performances albeit without scoring when we should. Tonight’s game could be the most pivotal of the season (no shit Sherlock!) with a win extending the gap to the bottom three, I can’t bring myself to think about a defeat . . . . :eek:

I thought the last time we played Fulham we drew 0-0?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports